- Fancy this - You sitting in a gigantic chair with your feet sunk in a whirlpool-like basin, while you read your favourite magazine. Yes, that’s all it takes to get a professional pedicure!
- And, if this is not enough to cajole you into getting one, then we have a list that gives you 5 physicals benefits of a pedicure for men. Check out the reasons!
- 1) Improves Foot Health
- Dirty feet are a breeding ground for all sorts of bacteria. Benefit of getting a pedicure is one way to get rid of all the dirt stuck under toenails. During the process, your feet will also be exfoliated to remove dead skin that has the potential to cause problems. By adding essential oils to the foot soak, you can also get additional anti-bacterial protection.
- 2) Help Releases Stress
- If your profession requires you to be on your feet, most of the day, then a pedicure can be exactly what you need. All men would agree that stress is the biggest enemy and given your frenetic schedules, it’s not a bad idea to take an hour out of your daily routine for a pedicure. After all, sitting and relaxing while a professional is working on your feet can be bliss. This will also help in distracting and taking your mind off issues that you had deal with all day, another reason to go for pedicure.
- 3) Removes Foot Odour
- No one likes a stinky foot! Pedicures are the best way to remove dead skin, dirt and bacteria from the feet completely. This makes more sense in the rainy season when feet need extra care and protection. Your feet also need exfoliation to remove the bacterial infection, which you can’t get rid off in normal washes and can only be achieved vis-a-vis pedicure.
- 4) Prevents Ingrown Toenails
- Men, often, don’t pay much attention when you cut your toenails. This can lead to cutting nails too short or leaving miniscule pieces at the edges - both of which lead to ingrown toenails. A professional pedicure will ensure that your nails are taken care of and are also cut to the correct length. When a calf or foot massage is assisted with a pedicure, it also benefits in improving blood flow in the region while reducing the pain, if any!
- 5) Makes You Look Good
- Let’s face it, women are attracted to men who take pride in how they look. No need to go over-the-top, but trimmed, clean and buffed nails is way to go and a great attribute to any guy. If you’ve ever got a pedicure done, you’ll understand what we actually mean, and a good way to change this condition is to actually go and get it done.
- You shave, shower and cut your hair. So, why not take out the time for your feet as well?
- Direct Link: http://www.mensxp.com/grooming/skin-care/9107-5-reasons-why-men-should-get-a-pedicure.html
5 reasons why men should get a pedicure