- Fancy this - You sitting in a gigantic chair with your feet sunk in a whirlpool-like basin, while you read your favourite magazine. Yes, that’s all it takes to get a professional pedicure!
- And, if this is not enough to cajole you into getting one, then we have a list that gives you 5 physicals benefits of a pedicure for men. Check out the reasons!
- 1) Improves Foot Health
- Dirty feet are a breeding ground for all sorts of bacteria. Benefit of getting a pedicure is one way to get rid of all the dirt stuck under toenails. During the process, your feet will also be exfoliated to remove dead skin that has the potential to cause problems. By adding essential oils to the foot soak, you can also get additional anti-bacterial protection.
- 2) Help Releases Stress
- If your profession requires you to be on your feet, most of the day, then a pedicure can be exactly what you need. All men would agree that stress is the biggest enemy and...
- 6 Health Benefits of Pedicures
- Summer is right around the corner and of course that comes with a change in wardrobes. People will switch from wearing heavy sweaters, boots and thick socks to short-sleeve shirts, shorts and sandals. Are your feet healthy and ready to come out of hiding?
- The average person takes 8,000 to 10,000 steps a day, which adds up to about 115,000 miles over a lifetime! All this wear and tear on your feet can be harmful if they are not maintained properly.
- Pedicures are a great way to provide basic care for your feet. What is a pedicure? A pedicure is a cosmetic treatment for the feet and toenails that cleans your feet, provides nail care and foot/calve massages. Contrary to popular belief, pedicures are NOT just for women! They are for anyone who to take care of their feet.
- Here are the top six benefits of regularly getting pedicures.
- Early Detection of Problems
- Receiving a regular pedicure can help the pedicurist detect early signs of corns, bunions and fungal infections. These conditions are...